Exciting news for this week at The Refuge. We have been praying and seeking God for ways to turn what the devil intends for harm into something positive and here is what we have come up with so far!
1. Tomorrow at 11:00 am tune into The Refuge Facebook page for our very first live stream church service. We plan to have a time of worship and time in the word very much like our normal Sunday morning service except you can stay in your PJ’s. 🙂
This will be our first attempt at this so give us grace if we have technical issues.
2. This Thursday night from 6:00-8:00 pm we will have a time of prayer and worship at the church office.
401 S. 19th. We have room for about 20 people so first come first serve.
3. We will be offering limited child care at the church office this week for those parents who can’t get time off work while their kids are out of school.
4. We are putting together care boxes for our most vulnerable community members.
5. We are putting together a team to offer shopping and errand running for those who need to avoid person to person contact during this time.
6. Dig in Junior high ministry will be meeting on Wednesday night for some fun and time in the word.
Join us for church tomorrow live on Facebook! Come expecting and invite a friend to join as well. This is the time for us to rise and shine!!
follow us on social media for live updates regarding church operations.